Garage doors that aren’t working properly should prompt immediate repair. They may seem harmless, but failing garage doors can compromise home safety. If left unfixed, they can damage your car and garage belongings as well as cause physical injuries to your household. This is why it’s essential to learn how to spot the warning signs of a faulty garage door.
Automatic Garage Door Company, your experts for quality Cleveland garage door repair, lists the things you need to watch out for and suggests an excellent solution.
- Stuck Doors—This might indicate a door malfunction or a bad connection between your garage door and its control panel. You can test if your unit need repair by making sure that nothing is blocking your doors from opening or closing properly.
- Damaged or Missing Hardware—Broken or dented hinges and springs, worn strips, and exposed cables all call for speedy repair.
- Slow Response Time—Something might be wrong with your doors if they don’t respond immediately to your commands. If you notice a long delay between clicking your opener and its operation, you should have a professional inspect your units.
- Off-Track Doors— A well-functioning garage door operates smoothly within its tracks. When it’s off the tracks, however, this can mean that it’s not in good condition (possibly from sustaining damage).
- Screeching Doors—Aging doors can make a lot of noise, with excessive screeching and creaking being signs of a more serious issue.
While it’s tempting to repair your garage doors yourself, hiring a professional is the smarter choice. Automatic Garage Door Company is the leading choice for expert garage door repair in Cleveland, Ohio. With our certified technicians, you can rest easy knowing that we’ll do the job right the first time.
We can repair any residential or commercial garage door or garage door opener regardless of brand. We can also replace your doors’ torsion and extension springs when they fail, along with worn gears and sprockets. You won’t have to worry about functionality either. Our team can deal with damaged door cables, tracks, and hinges. In addition, our services include safety inspections, a tune-up, and full lubrication for noisy garage door systems.
Look no further than Automatic Garage Door Company for your garage system needs. Call us at (330) 626-3311 or fill out our online form today for a free estimate.